The Facts about Hypnosis
- Going into a state of hypnosis is a very normal natural activity.
- Most people describe hypnosis as a restful state where they are still aware, in control,
but very relaxed, much like the twilight time before sleep.
- A person hypnotized is aware of everything the hypnotist says at all times.
- The hypnotic subject will never forget anything, unless they agree to forget.
- Persons under hypnosis will always awaken from hypnosis easily.
- You cannot remain in hypnosis for more than several minutes unless you want to.
- Persons in hypnosis will remain in control of themselves at all times.
- No person can be hypnotized without their consent, cooperation and willingness.
- No one can be made to do anything they are morally opposed to during hypnosis
(in fact most people appear more ethical during hypnosis)
- Hypnosis is not a miraculous power.
- Hypnosis merely enables your mind to access and use your own natural healing and
physical abilities, to assist in healing or physical accomplishment.
- Hypnosis allows your subconscious mind to accept positive suggestions
- Hypnotic suggestions can change or release unwanted behavior patterns.
- Hypnosis can strengthen any part of your personality or ability that you desire.
- Hypnosis actually strengthens the will and improves the powers of the mind.
More Facts About Hypnosis
- All hypnosis is self induced hypnosis, but external suggestion can trigger it.
- Hypnosis is not like sleep, nor is it like a zombie state or total unconsciousness.
- Hypnosis cannot make someone do something they don't want to do.
- In Hypnosis a subject can release subconscious programs that control them.
- In deep Hypnosis a subject can stimulate or increase healing ability.
- In Hypnosis a subject can improve or change any physical or mental ability.
- In hypnosis a subject can modify or change their emotional state or feelings.
- Hypnosis can release causes for fears or phobias, then permanently release them.
- Hypnosis can create or increase positive moods or feelings (joy, enthusiasm, etc.).
- Hypnosis can assist or accelerate any natural body reactions or ability.
- Hypnosis can permanently change habit patterns (ie: remove bad habits).
- Hypnosis can help release unwanted patterns like post traumatic stress reactions.
The myths about Hypnosis revealed
- (FALSE) - In hypnosis you lose mental control or lose your willpower
- (FALSE) - In hypnosis you lose your critical judgement
- (FALSE) - You can remain hypnotized forever
- (FALSE) - While Hypnotized you can be made to do something against your morals
- (FALSE) - Hypnosis will allow demons or the devil to take over control